We are here! After a loooong and fairly uneventful day of travel we got in to our hotel here in Beijing at 10 last night. I was too wiped to try to figure out wifi so I'm posting from breakfast. Sleep was pretty fitful last night so hopefully after a day of touring Beijing we can adjust to the time change. I'll write more tonight when we have more time but for now thank you all for praying! We are much closer to Noah now!
I'll get pictures up later too...
3 comments:
So glad you made it safely! -Brooke :)
I commented on this, but it apparently got lost. Love you all and glad to hear that you made it! You'll be holding Noah so soon!
I'm so happy to know you are safely there and hoping your body's all adjust to the jetlag rather quickly. Beijing is such an amazing city and I hope you can truly just drink it all in during your time there!
Post a Comment