3.27.2015
Beijing
I was too exhausted again last night to write. Hopeful today we will pull out of jet lag some. Our first day here in China yesterday was packed full of new things. There is another family here with us from our agency, and we are so thankful. They have four children and the parents and kids have become fast friends. Yesterday we toured the Forbidden City, rode rickshaws through the Hutong in old China, went to a tea ceremony, and an acrobat show. Real quick we, in particular our kids, have been the object of rapt attention of the locals. There was so much touching, requesting to take pictures, and getting up close Sam ended up saying, "I wish I wasn't cute" believing that they wanted to be in pictures with him solely due to his cuteness. We are about to leave breakfast to head to the Great Wall and I'm still having issues getting pictures up. Hopefully I'll get better at this as the trip goes on...
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)




2 comments:
I am so glad to hear it's going well! It's good to hear that you have become good friends with the family traveling with you. I miss you and can't wait to hear about it. I want to hear all the details when you get back!
So happy for you all and that you made it there! So glad you have another family travel companions! What an adventure-I'm sure your exhausted! Enjoy the Great Wall! Can't wait for you to meet Noah Monday! I can't wait to see pictures of your first look and embrace! So happy and excited for you all!!!
Post a Comment