PhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucket

2.04.2014

The Hope Clutch

Ever since May when I knew that we were going to move forward with adoption, I have been putting aside any profits from the sale of this clutch toward bringing brother home...

Now that we are in the full swing of paperwork, and beginning to need more finances to pay for things adoption related, I figured it was time to post about it. The other day I was talking with a sweet lady at our home study agency. She started to tell me broken down prices for various things, to which I told her, "You don't have to tell me anymore." Basically the numbers seem so high, and so big when you look at them from human perspective. But I'm asking the Lord to let me see the numbers through His perspective. To realize that His storehouses are overflowing and nothing is too big for Him. He is helping me see that it's okay, good even, to show people our need, and to let others in on this great calling. 

I know personally when an opportunity to give has presented itself to us.... we are blessed. If we cannot help financially or do not feel nudged or even pushed in that direction by the Spirit, then we pray and do not give. However, if we are in a position to help, even what may seem like the smallest of amounts, we get to do so joyfully, and be a part of something awesome He is doing. I told the lady at our agency that "the Lord is going to do a mighty work, and I'm excited to see how He does it." 

So, we are in the process of getting a video made by a friend, so that others can see our family and hear some of our story. And I'm letting you know about The Hope Clutch. So named from a great suggestion by my best friend. Living Hope Adoption Agency is our placing agency, and we wait with great Hope, to go get our son.

If you feel the nudging, or the pushing, I've added a link on the right side bar that would allow you to donate directly to our adoption account. If you want to do a tax deductible donation, you can mail a check to:

Living Hope Adoption Agency
P.O. Box 579
Fort Washington, PA 19034-3414
put "Willingham Family adoption" in the memo line
They will send you a tax receipt.

Another way to help, and get something cute and functional for you or a friend, is to go to my shop at The Spotted Fawn, and purchase a Hope Clutch.
to read more about our adoption read here and here.

2 comments:

Leah Braly said...

Can't wait to watch Him provide!!

Paige Willingham said...

Hi Leah! I've been checking in on what He's doing for y'all as well... so excited for you.