PhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucket

9.04.2013

first grade

First grade started for the girls last week. They are in the same class again this year. I am thankful their teacher seems wonderful and they have some little friends in their class.. one of whom we are good friends with her parents as well. 
Russell asked me the first day they were at school if i was ecstatic or really sad. When i didn't answer right away he asked if they just balanced each other out. That's exactly how it is. I'm thankful for them to have time learning from great teachers and being with friends. I'm excited to get to have some quality time with Sam, and looking forward to a few days to work when he is in Mother's Day Out. But I'm also sad. It's sad to know a chunk of their day is spent away from me. It's especially tough to leave them on the mornings when one is clingy and doesn't want to go. They are balanced out and I just say a prayer for help. Help for me and help for them. Prayers to my Savior and their Maker, who loves them much wider than I could ever know or stretch my arms out to show them.



No comments: