As many of you know, I was a vendor at my first craft fair on Saturday - Shop Til You Drop in Cypress. My mom came as my supporter to help me with talking to customers, getting supplies to and from the fair, and just to allow me to go to the bathroom twenty times and sit down often as I am now 36 weeks pregnant. Thanks mom! I definitely wouldn't have made it without you. Also need to say thank you, thank you, thank you to my sweet husband and my dad who took Emma and Abby to the zoo and swimming for the day. They are wonderful.
We had a great and encouraging time. I think it was great exposure for the new shop, and there was a lot of good feedback from shoppers and other vendors about my products and set up. Thanks to those of you I know who came out to see me - I had fun visiting with you. And to all others I got to meet... thanks for shopping and I hope you visit my shop! God answered prayers and blessed the day and has shown us fruit from our labor thus far. Here are some pictures of our booth. The lighting wasn't great, but you get the idea.
Have to put a couple pictures of my little models with some products on...




2 comments:
Wow...I can tell how MUCH work you put into all of that. You did an amazing job and everything looks so cute! I'm impressed!
Paige~
I am so happy and excited for you! I love all of this creative crafty fun and it makes my heart happy to see you doing something you love...can't wait to see what you do next! Love and miss you.
XOXO,
Lauren
Post a Comment