PhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucket

9.07.2010

Top 10

Some of the top ten things we hear on a daily basis:

1. Can I hold you?
(translation= Can you hold me?)
2. I want to watch a movie.
(all the time they want to watch a movie)
3. Can we ride our big girl bikes?
4. Slops!!!
(quotation from Templeton in Charlotte's Web.. Abby likes to yell it real loud)
5. Why?
6. Can I have that when you're done?
(talking to eachother for when they want a toy... this is usually repeated about 10 times)
7. Sing a song and tell a story.
(bedtime requests)
8. My fishy is off.
(coming out of bedroom at night when their fish night light goes off)
9. I need a hug and a kiss.
(a must before saying goodbye to anyone)
10. My blood booboo is all better! Jesus killed (translation = healed) it!
(really excited when things get better)

Having children is awesome.

No comments: