PhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucket

7.06.2010

Girly Skirts

I got this idea from Lindsey's blog, The Pleated Poppy. A couple of months ago, I got some fabric, and after working on them for bits at a time, I finally finished the skirts I was wanting to make for Emma and Abby. They twirl great when they spin, and I think a lot of fun and really cute. If you're interested in making them, you can do them from size 6 months all the way up to 10 years. Let me know if you're interested and I can tell you where to get the pattern. Or, I was thinking of starting to make and stock them for a craft fair I might do. If you would want to buy one instead, let me know colors or preferences, and I could make them for you or family members.




6 comments:

The Cates Fam said...

I LOVE these!! How much??

paige said...

Oh... that would be fun for you! I could do them in coordinating colors if you want for your girls. Or whatever you want :) I was thinking of $25 each. You tell me if that's overpriced. I hadn't decided yet on what to officially price them at. My sister-in-law was telling me to charge like $40 but I feel like that's crazy and no one would buy them that way. Also, you are a friend so I hate to even charge at all. You tell me what you think and we can work it out if you want some.

paige said...

Not that I don't want to charge that Kimberly... that would be nice. I just don't feel confident enough I guess.

Amy Cavanaugh said...

Paige! these are awesome! You should charge at least 30. if I had a daughter I would pay that in a heartbeat!

Magen said...

Yes, they are adorable! I'm impressed with your sewing skills. Of course, your little girls would look good in potato sacks!

:)

thepeytons said...

I want one! I'd say that I would like the pattern so I could make one myself, but lets be honest... when do I have time for that! :) Anyway, email me about it - I'd love to buy one from you if you're serious about making/selling them. Email me johanna.peyton@gmail.com!