PhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucket

8.02.2010

Hello to 3!

It has happened, 2 has come and gone and now I have little 3 year old girls. Sometimes day to day it seems to go slowly, but life really is but a breath. Emma and Abby are everyday more and more little girls and the baby is faded almost entirely away. We had their birthday party here at the house, and then went to Canyon Lake with family and were there on the actual day. I think the highlight for them is their big girl bikes -- which are of course princess and they have picked it up really easily.




Russ and I took them to Sea World in San Antonio for a little family of 4 trip before we add Samuel into the mix. They had a great time, and it was special for them to be with all of their cousins for their birthday. We went to Gruene and ate at the Gristmill Friday night. The Willingham's have grown to 17.. a big family picture.
















Oh, I have to post about swimming! I'm not even going to say anything, I'll just put a video or two of the take off...

For those of you who remember the poo poo tee tee song from awhile ago, don't fret, we still sing and talk about poop a lot around here. This was from Canyon Lake when we were about to go to sleep. Abby came out with a dance and song - if you listen closely you can hear her saying, "The poopy dance, the poopy dance..."

No comments: