Quote of the day:
Emma eats a lot of oranges. When Abby is asked if she wants some she will often reply, "When I'm Emma I will eat it." I think this is hilarious.











There has been a fly in the house for awhile and we have been searching for it periodically with a fly swatter. These are some of Abby's comments:
"Maybe the fly will come sit on your skirt and you can whack it."
"I wish I was a fly but I'm not."
"Maybe he went to another house."
"Maybe he's on my Emma Emma girl."
I had to give Abby a spanking a few minutes ago and she said, "Not a big one but a little one okay mom."
Here are some pictures from what we have been doing lately. Emma looks like little miss preppy...
Russ and I took the girls to fly kites a few weekends ago..
Abby dressed up like Snow White
With cousins Kinley and Cole after Ashton's ballet recital.
We went to Tyler for a couple of days and the girls must have been in the water 4 hours of every day.
There is a picture of me when I was about this age jumping to my dad off a similar height that looks almost exactly like this. I need to get a copy and post it soon next to this one.
Syd got to come home with us. We had a blast with you Aunt Syd!




No comments:
Post a Comment