Giving hugs. Emma is in pink and Abby in the turquoise.

We went to Galveston the other weekend to Palm Beach. It's like a beach water park for little kids. They really liked the splash area. I didn't get too many pictures because my camera was going to get wet, but I liked this one.

Abby shaking Mae's hand.

Abby has a big thing with putting on other people's shoes.


Emma stacked this one all by herself. I may or may not have put the blocks on the ground in an order that suggested biggest to smallest. Hey.... she didn't have to choose them in that order. With a boat on top. She was excited to take her picture with her tower.

I don't know if you can tell too good, but Emma came and stacked all of the books in the living room on top of me and Abby and then came and got underneath them to read. I guess she couldn't decide on just one. It was a sweet time with my girls.... they just sat with me and read, enjoying one of my favorite things to do.


Abby put on some of my winter socks a couple days ago. Cute...

Then Emma joined in. Emma put on the pink ones and Abby switched to blue.

Precious baby legs.

Abby in her squirrel apron.
No comments:
Post a Comment