PhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucket

7.07.2009

Fourth of July

We had a wonderful 4th of July with a bunch of Russ' family. It is amazing the difference from last year to this with how much more the girls did and what a great time they had. Russ with Nanny and Papaw.
Pappy making Emma laugh.
I'm holding Em and Russ has Abby.
Didn't realize until later that they were picking flowers off of the poisonous white oleander bush. Thankfully no one took a bite.
Showing her cousins Ryan and Dylan her flower.
Abby...




Emma liked the sparklers...

but when it came to the bigger ones that popped real loud we started to get unhappy. Abby looks terrified here actually poor thing. We left pretty quickly once that started and headed home. When we walked inside our house - close to 10 pm (they normally get to bed around 7:30), they both lay down on the floor. They were sweet, sleepy babies. The next day they were asking where the firepops were (translation - fireworks), as if they weren't scared in the least the night before.

2 comments:

Office To Aprons said...

Paige you are more beautiful than ever. I love your blog, and your little girls are so sweet.

Jennifer (Stewart)

Unknown said...

I LOVE this blog. And I LOVE you Paigers, Em, Abby, Russ and Mae. Miss ya'll tons. You are the greatest family!
Love,
Shelbs