PhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucket

6.01.2009

Almost Two....

Almost two!! What is happening?? Sometimes the days may seem slow, but life truly is but a breath. Every day my girls are saying more and expressing themselves in more wonderful ways. Already I can feel some baby leaving them... but I can see that the times ahead are going to be great as they change and grow and we get to experience so many things with them. These are just a few more recent pictures of our family that I cherish....
at a Rockets playoff game
Em in the backyard playing in the water
I asked Abby for a smile. She gave me a beautiful one.
I asked for smiles here as well. They might have gone a little over the top on this one, but they were excited to get a picture with daddy.
Outside on a windy day after church.





2 comments:

Cirsti said...

I love the pictures of them outside. So cute!

Lisa Johnson said...

Those photos are AMAZING! I know they are the cutest girls ever, but you really capture them great. It's fun for those of us SO FAR AWAY to get to see them grow. You and Russ look super as well. God is good! Love ya, Lisa