You never know with toddlers what is going to get a huge smile and a bunch of laughter. Some days it may be tickling, others a funny face or noise, and some days - at least in the Willingham household - it may be daddy singing a song about pooping and peeing that really gets them going. I only debated putting this video on here momentarily, and then decided that most of you know us well enough to think it pretty funny as well. Just so you all get a refresher of how wonderful and uniquely hilarious Russ is... and so that you can see Emma and Abby are following in his footsteps...
.... and yes, you heard right - there was repeated asking of "more poop?". It's kind of a long video with a lot of repetition, so don't feel the need to watch the whole thing, but I kept it going for a while just to see what they would do.
2 comments:
Love it! That is greatness. Love Emma's dance partner...the broom. :)
Pager - that is hilarious! I love how they both have trouble staying on their feet once the song ends :)
Post a Comment