PhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucket

7.03.2008

Trip to Tyler

Because I have neglected to do this on a regular basis, I have a lot of pictures to put on here. I'm going to just do a couple different blogs and put a bunch of pictures... then hopefully I will get better about doing this weekly or monthly so I don't get so far behind. At the beginning of June me and the babies took a trip to Tyler for a few days. We went to Papa Smith's office (my dad) where Emma helped with the filing...

Abby helped with scheduling...

and Emma took down some notes...



Aside from seeing all of the lovely ladies at the office, we got to see my dear friend Magen and her precious boy Luke. He and the girls played and laughed and they all gave his mama and I some much needed time to catch up and just take joy in spending time together. Magen is pregnant again with a baby girl who they have named Anna Grace.


Magen with Luke

Emma, Luke, and Abby having fun. Sorry Mags, Emma was on the left. She won't be too upset with you.
We had a great time in Tyler. The babies got to swim and play and see lots of family and friends... and I got to eat at Mercados - which if you are not from Tyler is the best Tex Mex. Truth be told, I go there mainly for the tortillas and butter. The only thing missing from the trip was Russell.



Uncle Joe and Emma

Aunt Syd and Abby

Nana and Emma

Papa Smith with his girls

No comments: