All of the sudden about a week ago , climbing in tight spaces became the new thing. Here they are in the kitchen drawer and their toy boxes. Emma has the flower on her shirt and is in the left toy box.
The other morning I looked over and Emma was pushing Abby in this little cart... Abby was laughing about it. So cute.
Also fairly new to our little ones is the swimming pool. First we tried the baby pool. It was very cold and they weren't the biggest fans...

Then they got in the froggy inflatable pool. They got excited about this one.

They quickly took to crawling out of this.. so we moved to the big pool where they happily kick and splash (most of the time).

Cindy and Patrick came to see us the other weekend. We had a wonderful time and I think Emma could have chilled with them on the couch all day.
Here are a few more.. Abby reading with daddy, our happy foursome, Emma quenching her thirst, and Abby taking some more monkey steps.







1 comment:
I can't believe they started walking since I saw them last! That's awesome! And I see the Nuby's are catching on...sweet. :)
Post a Comment