Well there is no use in trying to catch up as apparently I can't keep up anymore. This New Years Eve and the few days prior have been filled with a lot of this...
Hopefully it will provide for hours and hours of memories.
Another month has past, and we are not matched yet. Lots of questions flow in and out of my heart and mind. I find myself crying on and off whenever I can let a few tears fall without too many taking notice. I've been told by adoptive moms to write it all down in the waiting. I haven't written much down at all lately. All I can say is that I so badly want to see his face, and so much more long to hold him. Certainly one day this will seem like a blip on the radar of time, but for now the hours roll into days that roll into weeks into months that seem like they are taking me farther and farther from my boy rather than closer and closer.
“I realized that the deepest spiritual lessons are not learned by His letting us have our way in the end, but by His making us wait, bearing with us in love and patience until we are able to honestly to pray what He taught His disciples to pray: Thy will be done.” Elisabeth Elliot




No comments:
Post a Comment