
Then I basically stuck a hastily made flag in the ground that declared "Sam is 3". For those of you Office fans, it made us laugh about the episode where the banner is typed, "It is your birthday." Very personal and to the point. I just tossed on a pom garland I already had from prior birthdays for good measure. It doesn't seem quite like a party without a garland.
The kids fed the ducks/pigeons/themselves with some bread. We all took down some cupcakes - made from a box and the pre-made icing. I declared there was no point in making them from scratch when I knew my kids would love them this way. Then I tinted some icing green and ziploc bag piped it as if it were grass, and stuck a tee and practice golf ball on top (tad bit of super glue on top of the tee so no golf balls rolling everywhere).
After that it was just see the animals. And eat dinner inside until the guy over the loud speaker tells you the zoo is closing in 8 minutes. And your kids start crying they are going to get locked in with the animals.
It was a good zoo party.






No comments:
Post a Comment