PhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucket

10.25.2013

Hope Spoken Linkup

I'm linking up with you ladies... late... for those going to Hope Spoken in March. Things I am to share...
A picture of myself... full disclosure: I am eating puppy chow in the kitchen as I'm sure I just told my kids they couldn't have any more.
My name is Paige Willingham. My husband Russell is the love of my life, my best friend, my greatest support, and my comic relief. I have twin 6 year old girls, Emma and Abby, and my 3 year old, little man Samuel. We are starting the adoption process in January, hoping to adopt from China. I have a tiny shop in the Etsy world that has been so great for me. It is renewing and rejuvenating when I'm weary, and filled with challenges and creativity. It has allowed opportunities for more giving to Kingdom work, and opened so many doors of friendship. My days are filled with helping three kids resolve conflict, taking care of the house, the kids, the dog, the fish, helping resolve conflict, asking (sometimes pleading) for Jesus to help me, doing schoolwork, sneaking in a little work here and there, having chocolate in some form, helping kids resolve conflict, running errands, cooking, causing some conflict (what?), apologizing and asking forgiveness, trying to stop and just ENJOY my friends and family, and falling sound asleep the moment my head hits the pillow.

What am I nervous about at the conference? Hmmm. In hopes this doesn't come off as annoying, I'm not really nervous about anything. I'm bringing my best friend with me and get to see old friends and make some new ones, and hear from all kinds of wonderful ladies about Jesus lived out in their lives.

What do I hope to take away from the weekend? I hope to have some sweet time with Jesus, and to learn from others stories/testimonies. I hope to be spurred on in my faith: to grow deeper, to love more fully, and to trust Him more greatly.

Share something fun/random about yourself: I talk a lot in my sleep. Have been known to say things like, "Drop the fish!" "Clark Kent" "spinach salad" and sat up and yelled, "Thanks for coming!"


2 comments:

Dana Gay said...

So glad I read this! Your days sound a lot like mine :) and the sleep talking?! Too funny!! Lol! Maybe I will see you at hope spoken! Reading peoples posts is getting me pumped up :)

paige said...

I'm excited about it too! Hope to meet you there...