On these kind of days Emma does a lot of short running sprints (she wants to be a runner and do track when she gets older).
On these kind of days Abby poses in between flower picking and chasing down golf balls.
On these kind of days Samuel gets real upset when he thinks his turn has been skipped.
On these kind of days we happily play out front and enjoy talking with whomever walks by. On these kind of days I get a teeny taste of my favorite season.
Then the change I felt shifts back to hot and humid. But I got a taste of it, and I'm excited for the months to come and the seasons in store for our family.




2 comments:
So I'm just finding out about this blog beautiful friend and what perfect timing! I love staying in touch with your family and seeing all of the lovely pics! :) Thank you for sharing! Love, lauren lisembee :)
Lauren! Yay I'm so glad you can check in and see pics. Love and miss you friend.
Post a Comment