PhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucket

9.21.2013

ben and leah's adoption auction

One of the things I have really enjoyed about selling through etsy is the different opportunities it has opened up for me to be a part of helping others do the things the Lord has called them to. Recently a sweet new friend reached out to me through etsy to see if I would be willing to donate an item for an auction she and her husband are doing to continue to raise money for their adoption. I get to donate this to help her...
and she has already been ready and willing to listen to our story, share hers, and give advice and encouragement. Head over to Leah's blog here to read their story, and check out the auction when it comes around if you'd like to help bring their baby home and also get a chance at some wonderful etsy items.

No comments: