We spent our Thanksgiving this year at my parents house in Tyler. We had almost a whole week of rest and relaxation. It was a joyous time for us. My camera battery died a couple days into our trip, so these are just the pics from mine. When I get the others from my moms camera I'll post some of those as well. Not only did we get to see my parents and other family, but my brother's sweet girlfriend and precious little girl Ariah came, as well as my dear cousin Sydney and her husband Mark who drove all the way from Tennessee.
The first day we were there the girls went to my dad's office and had their teeth cleaned. I was really unsure of how this was going to go... but they did awesome. Not a moment of protest. They let them take x-rays and the whole cleaning and were so sweet about it all. Here is a video of Emma... oh - reminder - if you want to stop the music on the blog to hear the videos go down to the bottom and pause it...
My dad was checking my teeth like this when I was little. Crazy...
Sydney and Abby...







2 comments:
Love the trampoline! :) I agree with small group. It wasn't as bad as they thought it would be. See you bright and early in the morning!
aww... great pictures :)
and wow! i haven't sydney in years. she looks wonderful.
Post a Comment