It has been a wonderful four years with you my beloved husband and my best friend. Thank you for how amazing that you are to me and our two girls. I am looking forward to all that He has in store for us and look back in awe of what He has given.
Our honeymoon four years ago..



Our fourth anniversary trip down to the ranch. Thank you Don Don and Pappy for watching the girls and letting us have some much needed time together. Russ fishing for catfish..



He had two rods and one was laying on the dock when a fish dragged it into the lake. He had to go out to get it. I did video hoping (but only for laughs of course babe...) that he might fall in. Didn't happen.

Reading and relaxing... two things that I love that don't get done very often.

About to go out to a stand to deer hunt. I love that Russ introduced me to hunting. It is such a wonderful thing to see God's creation in the way that we can down at the ranch.
No comments:
Post a Comment