If you have a love for the movie Finding Nemo as I do then you will recognize this phrase from the fish in the tank that repeatedly swims next to the treasure trunk that opens and shoots out bubbles. Syd.. I know that you know exactly what I am talking about. I am constantly reminded of this scene when Emma and Abby play outside with the bubbles. I found the love of them the other day when we went to an indoor playground on a rainy morning. They got out a bubble machine, and the girls were fascinated. Abby in particular was laughing out loud with a giddy smile on her face screaming "Bubbles!" The best was when they turned the machine off and all of the other kids went back to playing with other things, and Abby was standing in the middle of the room by herself, saying in a very sad and confused voice, "Bubbles.. bubbles." The next day we went and got a machine for ourselves, of which they ask daily, "Bubbles?"
So... my dear friend Ashley was in town last week and happened to video one of the bubble sessions on her camera. I asked her to send it my way so that you could all get a glimpse of the joy of bubbles at our house. I also posted some pictures to catch the excitement in pause. It's pretty cute that way too.
Oh... when you hear Russell saying "Quiet!", he is talking to our dog Mae, who was whining in her kennel to get out and come jump on Amy and Ashley. Doubt you thought he was telling the girls to be quiet about the bubbles, but just in case..





2 comments:
I love the bubbles too!! :) That was such a sweet video! Looks like a lot of fun.
I check for updates daily. My way of keeping up with them. I think they need a play day with there LA LA real soon. I cant believe they are almost two! They are my desktop background on my computer at work and everyone just thinks they are so precious. Love you all
LaLa
Post a Comment