Just as I am putting costume pictures on my blog, I am also getting in the Christmas spirit. We are going to get decorating soon, and so I thought I'd go ahead and start trying out different layouts for the joyful season approaching.
Here are some pictures on my computer of the annual costume party that the Willingham's have every year. We had it November 1st this year. There was a moonwalk for the kids, a big meal, majic tricks (presented by Daniel Willingham dressed as David Hasselhoff), and kareoke (as always). Normally I take a bunch of pictures and video, but this year I hardly even took one.. so I don't have much to show for how great everyone did with the dressing up. Everyone who comes normally gets really into it - like start thinking about next years costume before this one is over with. It has been a time to get together and basically just laugh a lot. The previous two years, Russell's brother Daniel has won. In year one he was Michael Jackson, in year two he was Fidel Castro, which is the costume that barely won out against Russell's Rod Stewart (as pictured below).11.19.2008
Third Annual Ridiculous Costume Night
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)




No comments:
Post a Comment