Emma's our one who likes to ride everything. At Disney she was all about the rides, doing as many as she could over and over with her daddy. At Kemah it was no different.
For now Abby is content to watch. Not too interested in doing anything she's not comfortable with. It will be pretty cool to continue to watch as my twins change throughout the years to come.
This kid was hilarious getting his face painted. Sat like this the majority of the time.
Love the beard little buddy.
A reindeer is a fall decoration too no?
This is what we do when Russ is out of town for too long. I run out of options. Note: the iron was not on and had been unplugged a long time. Most days I unfortunately do not take the time to put it away I use it so much for my shop. That's true life at my house people. I don't even put the iron away. Except for small group - I'll do it for you all.
Rainy day soccer games.
So sports was a large part of my life growing up. There wasn't a season that I wasn't playing something for many many years. And in school, in every sport I could get my hands on it.. this was my number. I was wayyy more excited than she was when she pulled this one randomly out of the bag.
Sick little man - result from the soccer game.
Headed to the farm again for pumpkins and fun.
I liked you October.. see you next time.




















No comments:
Post a Comment