i got some echino fabric in a while back and have just now added a clutch made out of it in my shop. i have been making some christmas presents with it and while i am at it thought i'd put it in the shop as an option for you all. fabric and creativity make life more lovely to me. isn't it fun to create something. and this is so small... so almost nothing. how amazing is our God that He created all things!
on a completely different note.... anybody with strong willed toddlers want to share your ways of getting them to nap when you know they still need to and they just carry on and on about delaying the inevitable. with a 3 month old eating and napping at different times, and twins napping in the same room, i get frustrated about it more often than not and thought it would be fun to hear what you other moms do. i'm tired of being an ogre.





3 comments:
Beautiful clutch!
And no advice from this moma of 4 children who all gave up their naps long long before I was ready... Sigh.
Oh I just love your blog header!! And that clutch is really quite lovely :) What an adorable family you have, too! I have two year old twins right now and an eight month old so I totally understand your frustration! There is a certain time of day that my kids fall asleep right away and it is EXACTLY 12:00. Exactly. If I miss it, they don't sleep. Which means mamma's not happy. I usually make them stay in their beds for at least 45 minutes even if they don't fall asleep, though. Just for my sanity's sake :)
We have quiet time every day. My 3 year old can pick out 5 or so books and she has to stay in her bed quietly until I tell her it's time to come out. More often than not, she falls asleep before her hour is up. :-)
Post a Comment