i found another link up that i really want to start participating in... embrace the camera found over at the anderson family's wonderful blog. emily is encouraging us mothers to step out from behind the camera and be in pictures with our kids. my mom took this one for me when we were at her house last week for a visit.
i love how they just mold to you when they are babies..




3 comments:
I know, I love this hop. It is definitely going to help me get into some pics at our house. It is like I don't exist in this family, if you were to look at our photo albums. I am the picture taker in our house. Love your blog. You can visit mine at www.adoctorandanurse.com
It is sooo sweet how they drape around you that way. I love that his little arm is flung over you too. Great pic!
Oh my, I really love this image. There's something about having such a tiny little person give you such a large hug! Love it!
Post a Comment