Yesterday and today some wonderful friends and family threw me two different baby showers to bless us with gifts of love for baby Samuel who is soon to arrive. Here is an idea for a personal and fun hostess idea. These ladies were rejoicing with us and so I put this verse from Romans in the vase, and told them to choose whichever fabric would look best in their home. Just cut yourself some favorite fabric scraps, use fabri-tac to seal it around the vase, and use floral wire (or a unbent paper clip in my case because I didn't have floral wire on hand) to stick your little card on (also using fabri-tac). Thank you ladies for all of the hard work that went into such special parties!
Thought I'd throw in a prego picture of me at 33 weeks. My friend Ashley is 36 weeks. FYI: Samuel already almost weighs 6 pounds and is in the 91st percentile. We are going to have a big boy on our hands.
the ladies who hosted saturdays shower...
nannie and don don..
By the way... new skirt to be posted in the shop tomorrow!




No comments:
Post a Comment