PhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucket

8.23.2010

Here We Go...

It's officially official. I have opened a shop online. See the link to the right to head on over. I have been working on some things like these crayon rolls for the little ones in your life...
and these...
and even a few of these...
You can special order these to fit the little girl you have in mind. Depending on the pattern, they can be made from 6 months up to either a size 3 or a size 10. More skirts to come soon in some of these patterns...


I'm also in the process of finishing up blossoms in a variety of colors. They can pin onto purses, scarves, or anything else that needs a little dressing up, or they also have a barrett and can be put in your hair.
One of my favorites yet to be posted will be baby blankets made from these different trios

There isn't a whole bunch online yet because I am getting ready for a craft fair and need products for that as well, but keep checking for updates. Have fun shopping!

1 comment:

Jenn said...

Looks WAY cute!! I will definitely spread the word about your online shop =)
Hope all the Willinghams are doing great!