PhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucket

12.02.2008

Thanksgiving in South Texas

Emma wrapped up like a taco.

We spent the week of Thanksgiving at the the Willingham's ranch in South Texas with Russ' immediate family and all of Emma and Abby's cousins. We have not taken the girls since last Thanksgiving. They were 4 months old and it was a very hard trip. This time they did wonderful. We had such a great time. They played and played and played outside, and then they slept so good. They liked Dylan's car a lot.







Russ and I got to do some deer hunting together, and we are looking forward to taking the girls up into the stand in the next couple of years. Our niece Ashton, took her first shot and killed a turkey, which my brother-in-law Jason fried and we ate for Thanksgiving.


My brother-in-law Daniel took the kids picture this year out in the field behind the houses. In between the girls running off, he managed some really beautiful pictures. When I get some of  just the Emma and Abby from him, I will put those up too.

2 comments:

The Cates Fam said...

Gosh, your girls are just so stinking cute!! Are ya'll going to be in Tyler over Christmas?!?! I would LOVE LOVE LOVE to get the girls together (and us, of course!)

Martha Elaine Belden said...

wow... as always, the pictures are so awesome! your girls get cuter every time i see new pictures :)

and that portrait of all the kids with the horses in the background... gorgeous!